Водоохлаждаемая башня M-Gel
Open circuit cooling tower – with centrifugal fan.
M-GEL is a cooling tower designed and pro-duced by MITA with the purpose of reuse, in a closed cycle, the water utilised in the circuits of ice cream workshops (with machines such as batch freezers, pasteurizers, display cases, etc.).
The unit is compact and small, almost entirely made of plastic material (FRP), with centrifugal fan system, water recirculation pump and elec-trical control panel.
- Casing equipped with inspection hatch, pump and fan protective cover, FRP top (for the indoor version), entirely made of gel-coated FRP, shiny finish
- Supporting frame in hot dip galvanized steel, with wheels for the indoor version or with metal anchoring feet for outdoor version
- Fill pack in PVC / PP with high heat exchange surface
- Centrifugal motor-fan, low noise levels
- Capacity: 29 kW and 52 kW (indicative values referred to one unit, 5 °C temperature range)